[Wan Qing Mid-Autumn Festival 2019] Sky Lantern Workshop
Usually fashioned from a thin metal or bamboo frame covered with paper, silk or gauze, Sky Lanterns are a symbol of joy and hope, particularly during festive seasons such as Mid-Autumn Festival. Learn how to craft your own simple Sky Lantern in this interactive workshop, before writing your Mid-Autumn wishes on it!
This workshop is organised in conjunction with Wan Qing Mid-Autumn Festival 2019. For more details on Wan Qing Dumpling Festival programmes, click here.
Please take note of the following:
- This workshop is free of charge, but online registration is required
- Each ticket admits 1 participant
- Workshop will be conducted in English
- Kindly arrive 15 minutes early as the workshop will begin on time
- Walk-ins and cash payment will not be accepted
- The event description was updated. Diff#465181 2019-08-23 02:17:38
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM SGT
- Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Reception Area (Meeting Point)
Sky Lantern Workshop (7 September) FULL
- Venue Address
- 12 Tai Gin Road Singapore